- Damaged, defective or incorrectly sent goods to be identified within 30 days for exchange or refund.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. If you wish to return items that ARE NOT damaged, defective or incorrectly sent- the costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been used. Furthermore, in the event a product seal is broken or a packaging sleeve has been opened, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee (up to 20% net order value).
- We reserve the right to charge a business a restocking fee (up to 20% net order value) in the event a return has a net order value over £250.00. This charge is for large orders and applied at our discretion. This charge will be applied in the event a product return is requested for no fair reason.
- Any and all refunds due to the Buyer under this Clause shall be made by the Seller within 30 days of receipt of the Returned Goods in undamaged and saleable condition.
- The Seller shall dispatch a statement of returned goods to the Buyer upon receipt of the Returned Goods which shall set out the sums due to the Buyer by way of reimbursement including any deductions or set-off for damaged or otherwise non-saleable goods.